A NEW SRP Online is Coming Soon!
Coming on October 25th there will be a brand NEW SRP Online and SRP Mobile. It will have top of the line upgrades to make your Branch on Ya experience even better! SRP Federal Credit Union will continue to send you information in the coming days and weeks about this upgrade. Continue to check this page for updates and important information about this exciting change to your online banking and mobile app!
When can I log in?
The upgrade requires online banking, Bill Pay and mobile access be unavailable from 5:30 pm on October 23 until October 25. As soon as the log in capability is available, on October 25, it will appear on the homepage. The homepage log in box will appear different, but this is a part of the upgrade.
How do I log in?
You will use a one-time temporary password for your first log in and you will then be required to set up a new password. Check your email from SRP Federal Credit Union from October 10 for the one-time password instructions. You will receive this information again several times and a final email on October 25. Your log in information will also be located in a letter that has been mailed to your address.
Download the NEW SRP Mobile App
On October 25 you will need to download the brand new SRP Mobile app as your current app will no longer function after the upgrade has been completed. Search "SRP Mobile" in your device's App Store. Check back here on October 25 for direct links to the app in the Google Play and Apple stores. The new app will look like this:
Your upgraded SRP Online and SRP Moible comes with a sleek, userfriendly look that makes doing business with us eaiser and faster.
Bill Pay Users
- All of your payees and scheduled payments will convert during the upgrade. However, your history will not convert. You can print your history any time prior to October 23 by following these simple steps:
- On the main Bill Pay screen, click the “View More” link beside “History”.
- To view up to 18 months of history, click “Display: All”
- To download, click “View in Excel”. To print, click the printer icon.
- Electronic payments to individuals will convert in the upgrade and will continue to be paid electronically, although they will be identified as check payees in the new service. However, you will not be able to set up any new payments of this type through Bill Pay. Instead, we suggest using PopMoney, which will be available online and on the new mobile app.
- If you have bills due while Bill Pay is unavailable from October 23 to October 25, be sure to schedule those bills for payment prior to 2:30 pm on October 23 to help ensure they are paid on schedule.
Quicken and QuickBooks
If you are a user of Quicken or QuickBooks, click here for detailed instructions.
If you have recurring transfers set up in online banking today, they will continue to process as scheduled. However, they will not display, nor can they be updated, through the new online banking platform. To cancel or make changes to these transfers, you may send a secure message through SRP Online or SRP Mobile, or visit your local branch office. Any future recurring transfers set up in the new SRP Online will display and can be managed under Transfers & Payments > View Scheduled Payments.
The new SRP Online and SRP Mobile will feature innovative solutions, including a brand new app, PopMoney, Member-to-Member transfers, My FICO® Score, text banking, improved Bill Pay and much more!
We are here to help. Our Phone Center will be open extended hours now until October 29th.
Call us at 803-278-4851
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM