If you need to move money in a safe and expeditious manner, wire transfers are the solution. You may transfer money to any financial institution in the United States for a nominal fee. SRP Federal Credit Union accepts incoming wires at no cost. To set up a wire you must call in to our Contact Center or stop by a Branch.
View the instructions below on how to setup a wire transfer.
Incoming Wire Transfer:
- Bank Name: SRPFCU (Savannah River Plant Federal Credit Union)
- Wire Transfer Routing Number: 253278090
- Account Holder Name: The Name as it appears on your account.
- Account Number: The MICR Number for the account or loan to receive funds
- Bank Address, with City & State: SRPFCU 1070 Edgefield Rd. North Augusta, SC 29860 (regardless of where your account is located)
Outgoing Wire Transfer:
- Bank Name address, City & State: The Receiving Institution Name
- Routing Transit Number: The Receiving Instituion Routing Number
- Bank Address, City & State: The Name and Address for the Receiving Institution
- Beneficiary Account Number: The Beneficiary Account Number at the Receiving Institution
- Beneficiary Address: The Address which the Beneficiary Resides
- Beneficiary Name: The Beneficiary Name at the Receiving Institution
Wire Purpose: What is the Reason for the Wire
International Wires: Do Not Process
|Wire Transfer Fees for SRP Federal Credit Union|
|Incoming: Personal Account||$0.00|
|Incoming: Business Account||$20.00|
|Outgoing: Personal Account||$20.00|
|Outgoing: Business Account||$20.00|